Modern / Contemporary Kitchen
This featured kitchen is an another example of one of our latest projects. Designed, manufactured and installed by Kitchen Envy. This kitchen is an example of a contemporary look.
Unlike a modern design (which is a specific design style from the 1920s to 1950s), “contemporary design” refers to the ever-changing design environment we live in right now. The 2017 contemporary kitchen blends warm elements like timber veneers with concrete tones and textures.
Get this look
DOOR | TYPE | MATERIAL
- Kitchen – 17mm Euro Oak Veneer with clear satin finish.
- Breakfast bar – 18mm MRMDF Flat panel polyurethane finished in Dulux “Black” satin.
- Pantry – 16mm Laminex “Black” with matching 1mm ABS edging.
- Pantry open shelves – 16mm Laminex “White 200” with matching 1mm ABS edging.
- Kitchen – 12mm Neolith – Nero Benchtop .
- Breakfast bar – 60mm mitred Caeserstone reconstituted stone benchtop “Sleek Concrete” with waterfall end.
- Pantry – 33mm HMR benchtop laminate formica “Cast Concrete” velour finish.
- Polyurethane in satin Dulux “Black” to match finger pull shadow detail.
- Finger Pull with black polyurethane gripper/shadow detail.
- Blum soft close drawers and doors.
- Fully integrated rangehood.
- Fully integrated dishwasher.
- Fully integrated pull out bins.
- Kitchen island with breakfast bar and waterfall feature.
- French door fridge + bar fridge in pantry.
- Butlers pantry design with worktop and extra sink.
- Huge open shelves pantry.
- 6mm Toughened Starphire in ‘Black”